Findex is providing its emergency assistance package for customers and businesses in the mid-coast and Northern New South Wales and Queensland regions and surrounding areas affected by bushfires.
Our thoughts are with everyone affected and we thank the emergency services who are working tirelessly to protect the community.
We understand that each client will have different needs and we encourage our affected clients to discuss their individual circumstances with us by phoning (02) 8297 9700 or (03) 9258 6700 or by contacting their dedicated key relationship manager.
Special arrangements are in place to provide support to clients should they need it, and our staff are ready to assist them with any financial concerns or enquiries.
We can discuss the following:
- Emergency accommodation assistance for insurance clients whose homes have been damaged and they can no longer occupy the residence.
- Expediting claims for insurance clients seeking help through their business, home, contents and motor vehicle insurance.
- Hardship assistance for clients who are affected and may experience difficulties because of this.
- Considering requests for additional loans including emergency credit limit increases (subject to credit approval).
- Waiving fees for temporary and damaged EFTPOS terminals.
- Waiving fees for temporary and damaged merchant EFTPOS terminals, as well as merchant fees until trading recommences.
- Waiving other selected fees and charges.
- Loan and debt restructuring for personal and business clients with existing loans.
- We can help you with any Bank or Insurance Company, regardless of whether we had placed the business for you. Please do not hesitate to ring.
Your safety is important to us
Please only return to your property only when you have been told it is safe. Don’t worry if you cannot find your insurance documents. We keep electronic records. If you’re in immediate danger, please call 000.