Not having the right risk management strategy in place can make you financially vulnerable in the event of personal injury, permanent disability or death. Unfortunately, many people don’t realise the importance of a risk plan before it is too late. It can be heartbreaking for a family to try and pick up the pieces when an unexpected event, accident or death has already occurred. Our team of specialist personal risk advisers provide service-driven advice on how to reduce the risks presented to your family each day. In other words, we work with you to develop a personalised and comprehensive insurance strategy that will serve to protect the wealth and livelihoods of those who depend on you most.
What services we provide:
- We will evaluate your current needs and objectives, further identifying the likely risks presented to you each day.
- We will develop and assist you in understanding a personalised suite of recommendations to build a risk management strategy for your circumstances.
- Where appropriate, we will research the most suitable insurance cover, appropriate cover ownership (i.e. inside or outside superannuation) and differing terms and conditions.
- We can offer a regular review service of your plan to ensure the strategies we have put in place remain aligned with your changing circumstances, interests, and market practices.
In our experience, maintaining adequate insurance cover is one of the most effective ways to protect your family against financial losses caused by unexpected events, accident or death. Ultimately though, our objective is to recommend those strategies that best suit your risk insurance needs. Specifically, we can assist with:
- Life Insurance
- Total and Permanent Disability Insurance
- Trauma Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance