Not For Profit
We understand the governance challenges, legislative changes and opportunities for financial sustainability when it comes to the Not for Profit industry. This stems from our experience as trusted advisers for the sector spanning many decades, establishing solid relationships with organisations and communities.
Our experienced Not for Profit advisory team works closely with your team to review, design and implement innovative, cost-effective initiatives to enhance operational and structural performance.
Our approach serves to understand your organisation, your mission, strategy and values, utilising our extensive knowledge of issues and legislation affecting the Not-For-Profit sector to help deliver future proof results.
Our advisory team can help you navigate:
- Financial Sustainability in the NDIA
- Cash flow optimisation and predictive analysis
- Tax benefits and grant funding
- Technology and Process optimisation using cloud adoption
- Business Intelligence visualisation
- Governance and Project Management as part of Solution improvements
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) effectiveness
We know that ‘Not-For-Profit’ is diverse and includes multiple organisation types, including education, charities, healthcare, disability and aged care, sporting and community clubs and membership organisations. We understand organisational donation and volunteering needs. With this in mind, we provide specialist advice that reflects your organisation’s beliefs and foundation, meeting your unique needs, challenges, and opportunities.