Self Managed Super Fund
Setting up a self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) may seem straightforward, but the administration and management can be time-consuming and complex.
Our SMSF offering
At Findex, we help our clients by providing personalised SMSF services and advice to navigate complex superannuation and tax laws with relative ease.
We have a flexible range of services designed to help make it easier for you to maximise the performance of your fund whilst minimising your time commitment.
From the set-up of your SMSF, to the preparation of annual financial statements and assisting with your annual return; we will look after the entire process from start to finish. This way you’re free to enjoy the flexibility and control of having an SMSF whilst also being able to invest in a wide range of investment options
- Set up or guide you through the establishment of your tailored SMSF package.
- Help you understand and navigate the benefits, obligations and responsibilities of an SMSF.
- Provide ongoing management of your SMSF.
- Provide technical support.
- Provide end-to-end administration.
- Provide SMSF financial statements auditing.
- Provide accounting and fund reporting including annual financial statement and member statement preparation, and lodgement of the Annual Return.
Are you an accountant or wealth management firm?
We can support your SMSF clients by providing real time administration of their fund. We also have a white label SMSF Administration service we can offer to help grow your business. Talk to us today.
Our trusted approach
We administer over 8,000 SMSFs – making us one of the largest onshore SMSF providers in Australia. Our trained, specialised SMSF staff have over 30 years of specialist SMSF and tax expertise, are professionally qualified with CAANZ or CPA Australia, and in most instances hold SMSF Association or CAANZ SMSF Specialisation too.